Denver, formerly known as Dry Pond, is a census-designated place and unincorporated community located in Lincoln County, North Carolina, United States. It is situated on North Carolina State Highway 16 on the west shore of Lake Norman on the Catawba River. It is about 25 miles north of downtown Charlotte and just south of the Catawba County boundary.
Denver Graded School District: Find School Information and Ratings
- Duke Power - 704.594.9400 https://www.duke-energy.com/
- Energy United - 1‑800‑522‑3793 https://www.energyunited.com/
- Lincoln County (East Office) - 704.336.2211 http://www.lincolncounty.org/index.aspx?NID=236
- Denver Office - 704.483.7082
- Lincolnton Office - 704.736.8497
- Heater Utilities - 704.489.9401
- Piedmont Natural Gas - 704.525.3882 https://www.piedmontng.com/
- Spectrum - 1-855-322-3127 https://www.cabletv.com/time-warner/nc/
- Direct TV – 1877.416.8396 http://www.directvdeals.com/
- Waste Disposal and Recycling- 704.483.1770 - http://wastedisposalandrecycling.com/centrolina-disposal-corp-in-denver-north-carolina-28037-0693/
Search Denver, NC. Homes for Sale
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Oct 17, 2019 7:19:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any Approved by the CarolinaMLS Board of Directors Feb. 28, 2019 43 content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Today's Market Trends for Denver, NC. *
* All data pertains to single-family homes